Allen Ginsberg "the importance of the beat generation and howl"
Will Dockery
2017-11-03 05:54:10 UTC
On Wednesday, August 16, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Robert Joseph
Anyone read the new book out about his life. It is utterly
fascinating, a
great read!!!!!
-I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness,
starving
hysterical naked,
dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for
an angry
fix,
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to
the
starry dynamo in the machinery of night,
who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in
the
supernatural darkness of cold-water flats
floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz, ...BY ZIP
EXCERPT FROM ..."HOWL"

First I've seen of that... very good satire.
:)
Nice indeed..of course if we unplug, we couldn't watch it....or share it..
I forget, is that irony?

The contradictions of the modern world...
Will Dockery
2017-11-03 06:18:11 UTC
http://youtu.be/UowVsL3dXjM
First I've seen of that... very good satire.
:)
Nice indeed..of course if we unplug, we couldn't watch it....or share it..
Somehow we survived quite well in our unplugged youth, no cells, no
internet, just putting another dime in the pay phone, clattering away on
that old Underwood typewriter.