Exploring Allen Ginsberg as a literal nav'i / prophet
Add Reply
Will Dockery
2017-11-15 07:33:39 UTC
Reviving my interest in Allen Ginsberg's early formal, rhyming poetry.
Duly, noted and archived.
Thanks, feel free.
Will Dockery
2017-11-15 07:57:19 UTC
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:25:50 AM UTC-5, Stephan Pickering
Yaakov Ariel, 2017B A different kind of cultural icon: Allen Ginsberg as
a counterleader, pp. 138-151 IN: Peter Ivan Kaufman & Kristin M.S.
Bezio, eds., 2017. Cultural icons & cultural leadership (Edward Elgar
Publishers), 1-196
The nationalsozialist trolls are boring...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STEPHAN PICKERING / חפץ ח"ם בן אברהם
Torah אלילה Yehu'di Apikores / Philologia Kabbalistica Speculativa
Researcher
לחיות זמן רב ולשגשג...לעולם לא עוד
THE KABBALAH FRACTALS PROJECT
Support for Ginsberg
He's been dead since 1997 but I'm sure he'd appreciate your support.
Will Dockery
2019-03-13 22:10:03 UTC
Reviving my interest in Allen Ginsberg's early formal, rhyming poetry.

:)