John Page Browning,a.k.a. " Cadaverous Cowboy"
l***@yahoo.com
2013-12-01 02:44:07 UTC
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Peter Ceresole
2013-12-01 11:18:21 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Peter
Steve Hayes
2013-12-01 15:33:22 UTC
Post by Peter Ceresole
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George
--
Steve Hayes
http://www.goodreads.com/hayesstw
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Methodius
Peter Ceresole
2013-12-02 16:37:24 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
Post by Peter Ceresole
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George
Ah! Corrupt selling of honours... Good line of busainess.
Peter
Dave Moore
2013-12-05 22:17:16 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
John Page Browning (1938-1984) was a US marine, and later one of Ken Kesey's
Merry Pranksters.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=29473651&PIpi=92183932