John Page Browning,a.k.a. " Cadaverous Cowboy"
l***@yahoo.com
2013-12-01 02:44:07 UTC
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Peter Ceresole
2013-12-01 11:18:21 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Peter
Steve Hayes
2013-12-01 15:33:22 UTC
Post by Peter Ceresole
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George
--
Steve Hayes
http://www.goodreads.com/hayesstw
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Methodius
Peter Ceresole
2013-12-02 16:37:24 UTC
Post by Steve Hayes
Post by Peter Ceresole
Well, some of us are. Who were you looking for?
Lloyd George knew my father, father knew Lloyd George
Ah! Corrupt selling of honours... Good line of busainess.
Peter
Dave Moore
2013-12-05 22:17:16 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Are you still out there??? I know someone that knew your father....
John Page Browning (1938-1984) was a US marine, and later one of Ken Kesey's
Merry Pranksters.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=pv&GRid=29473651&PIpi=92183932
janet weber
2018-04-13 15:53:21 UTC
Hello Masses---
This is Pleasure Belle Browning making a call out to the Universe.
I am in search of information about my Father, J. Page Browning who
was born in Columbus, OHIO 1938. He belonged to the US Marine Corps
and Navy during the early 60's. After which, he travelled throughout
the US with a Circus as an assisant to a Female Kodiak Bear Trainer.
He arrived in San Francisco half thru the decade meeitng the likes
of "Pigpen" from the Grateful Dead. From what I gather, this is where
one melangé of time and counterculture began. He also belonged to a
group of people who called themselves the, "Merry Pranksters." What I
seek is the emotion in the ocean. Because, of the fact that my
paternal figure has passed on I will never have the opportunity to
know him as a man. What I desire is to know the man they once called,
"The Cadaverous Cowboy," John Page Browning *** Father, Protector,
Scupltor and 'Prankster. It would be my pleasure to recieve absolutely
any information, personal stories or relations about my Father.
(403) 678-5662.
CHOW FOR NOW !!!!
PlEASURE BELLE BROWNING
I have his line, father, down to the 1st Page Browning contact me at ***@gmail.com