new word added to the language:
philo
2012-01-22 00:03:02 UTC
gingrichwifecrazyeye

Loading Image...&imgrefurl=http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/callista-gingrich-newt-gingrich-iowa_n_1093728.html&h=353&w=500&sz=47&tbnid=ffc3R6kBubBbAM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=127&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dcallista%2Bgingrich%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=callista+gingrich&docid=hToINK9h3iH9TM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9g0bT4aTEcu0hAfIm5SmDA&sqi=2&ved=0CFwQ9QEwBQ&dur=7603
Will Dockery
2012-01-25 08:10:41 UTC
Post by philo
gingrichwifecrazyeye
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7H2Td73...
That's wild!
philo
2012-01-25 10:07:13 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by philo
gingrichwifecrazyeye
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7H2Td73...
That's wild!
It's very scary,
my wife suspects she high on botox and probably something else
Will Dockery
2012-01-25 15:41:16 UTC
Post by philo
Post by philo
gingrichwifecrazyeye
What an Addams Family style 1st Family they'd make!
philo
2012-01-25 23:33:33 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by philo
Post by philo
gingrichwifecrazyeye
Post by philo
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7H2Td73...
That's wild!
It's very scary,
my wife suspects she high on botox and probably something else
What an Addams Family style 1st Family they'd make!
For sure.

They both scare me, but I think they are great for each other :)
George Dance
2012-01-27 01:44:46 UTC
Post by philo
Post by Will Dockery
Post by philo
gingrichwifecrazyeye
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7H2Td73...
That's wild!
It's very scary,
my wife suspects she high on botox and probably something else
I think New "Death for 2 ounces" Gingrich is far scarier. More power
to the wife if she can do something to stop him.
Will Dockery
2012-02-02 16:48:35 UTC
I think Newt "Death for 2 ounces" Gingrich is far scarier. More power
to the wife if she can do something to stop him.
Newt's a Baker High graduate, from here, the Southside of Columbus
Georgia. Back in the 1960s those guys were tough as nails, happy-go-
luck but definitely to be feared if you crossed one of them.

For example, when Nixon finally forced racial integration in the
schools down here in 1971, the Baker boys roamed the streets around
Victory Drive armed with baseball bats (& very likely other
weapons)... that's the sort of environment Newt grew up in, it's just
the way things were down here back then.

--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery