The William Burroughs Nike commercial
COMPUTERCRAFT.com
2010-10-26 10:30:40 UTC
The William Burroughs Nike commercial
http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18

An all ’round great commercial (great concept, great images, great
soundtrack, great script, great delivery, . . . and please do COMMENT
whatever I left out) is this Nike Air spot featuring William Burroughs as
electronic UberShaman. Striding past his avant-garde disciples — and still
possessing the energy and insight of Kerouac’s Bull Lee — Burroughs ascends
a video pulpit to address the world — and through the ether-amber of the
Internet — for all time.
. . .
http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
Will Dockery
2010-11-21 08:58:51 UTC
The William Burroughs Nike commercialhttp://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
An all round great commercial (great concept, great images, great
soundtrack, great script, great delivery, . . . and please do COMMENT
whatever I left out) is this Nike Air spot featuring William Burroughs as
electronic UberShaman. Striding past his avant-garde disciples and still
possessing the energy and insight of Kerouac s Bull Lee Burroughs ascends
a video pulpit to address the world and through the ether-amber of the
Internet for all time.
. . .http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
Great reminder of an old master of Beat Poetics... thanks.

Nice sidebars, as well... this was a favorite:

"Words were originally magic and to this day have retained much of
their ancient magical power." -Sigmund Freud

--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
the messenjah
2010-11-25 04:55:34 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
The William Burroughs Nike commercialhttp://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
An all round great commercial (great concept, great images, great
soundtrack, great script, great delivery, . . . and please do COMMENT
whatever I left out) is this Nike Air spot featuring William Burroughs as
electronic UberShaman. Striding past his avant-garde disciples and still
possessing the energy and insight of Kerouac s Bull Lee Burroughs ascends
a video pulpit to address the world and through the ether-amber of the
Internet for all time.
. . .http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
Great reminder of an old master of Beat Poetics... thanks.
He could read anything and captivate your mind.
Will Dockery
2010-11-25 10:32:31 UTC
Post by the messenjah
The William Burroughs Nike commercialhttp://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
An all round great commercial (great concept, great images, great
soundtrack, great script, great delivery, . . . and please do COMMENT
whatever I left out) is this Nike Air spot featuring William Burroughs as
electronic UberShaman. Striding past his avant-garde disciples and still
possessing the energy and insight of Kerouac s Bull Lee Burroughs ascends
a video pulpit to address the world and through the ether-amber of the
Internet for all time.
. . .http://marketingmasterinsights.com/input/?p=18
Great reminder of an old master of Beat Poetics... thanks.
He could read anything and captivate your mind.
"Well, me & my mate were back at the shack, we had Spike Jones on the
box.
She said I can't take the way he sings but I love to hear him talk."
-Robbie Robertson
Post by the messenjah
"Words were originally magic and to this day have retained much of
their ancient magical power." -Sigmund Freud
--
Music & poetry of Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
--
Black Crow's Brother (Gini Woolfolk-Will Dockery):
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/song_details/4926102