BIG abSURdity
w***@gmail.com
2014-12-05 20:22:45 UTC
I borrowed an e-editon Big Sur from the library. The bad linotype line is still there after a half century and more. I suspect rarely does even the most avid Beat afficiónada actually read to savor. Do you think if there were an entire botched line in Dickens it would remain forever unnoticed?

They cite and detail out-takes and flubs in even the most banal film. I believe movies must be a little more closely watched train of thought than Beat literature
Steve Hayes
2014-12-06 03:46:22 UTC
On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:22:45 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

I borrowed an e-editon Big Sur from the library. The bad linotype line is
still there after a half century and more. I suspect rarely does even the most
avid Beat afficiónada actually read to savor. Do you think if there were an
entire botched line in Dickens it would remain forever unnoticed?

They cite and detail out-takes and flubs in even the most banal film. I
believe movies must be a little more closely watched train of thought than
Beat literature

(reposted to make badly formatted post readable)
--
Steve Hayes
http://www.goodreads.com/hayesstw
http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/Methodius
Will Dockery
2015-03-17 05:54:06 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
I borrowed an e-editon Big Sur from the library. The bad linotype line is still there after a half century and more. I suspect rarely does even the most avid Beat afficiónada actually read to savor. Do you think if there were an entire botched line in Dickens it would remain forever unnoticed?
They cite and detail out-takes and flubs in even the most banal film. I believe movies must be a little more closely watched train of thought than Beat literature
This is amazing, even the newest editions have the typo.