Kerouac in Brazil
Jkerouax
2008-12-04 17:41:49 UTC
Hello Dharma Bums!!!

I´am from Brazil and i have a project that writer about dates between
Kerouac and another personallity of the 50ths and 60ths. This name´s
LET IT BEATNIK and your base is the blog www.indies.blog.com . But, my
english is not enought to translate. Thus, i wish someday make this.
Today, just in portuguese!!!

[ ]s

João Paulo
www.indies.blog.com
www.espontaneo.blog.com
Will Dockery
2008-12-08 16:28:32 UTC
Post by Jkerouax
Hello Dharma Bums!!!
I´am from Brazil and i have a project that writer about dates between
Kerouac and another personallity of the 50ths and 60ths. This name´s
LET IT BEATNIK and your base is the blogwww.indies.blog.com. But, my
english is not enought to translate. Thus, i wish someday make this.
Today, just in portuguese!!!
[ ]s
João Paulowww.indies.blog.comwww.espontaneo.blog.com
Wow, looks like some very interesting stuff! Perhaps I'll try to run
some of it through the http://www.altavista.com babelfish translator,
which should make it somewhat readable...

--
"Twilight Girl" and other new poetry & music from Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
0x0000
2008-12-08 22:01:23 UTC
Post by Will Dockery
Post by Jkerouax
Hello Dharma Bums!!!
I´am from Brazil and i have a project that writer about dates between
Kerouac and another personallity of the 50ths and 60ths. This name´s
LET IT BEATNIK and your base is the blogwww.indies.blog.com. But, my
english is not enought to translate. Thus, i wish someday make this.
Today, just in portuguese!!!
[ ]s
João Paulowww.indies.blog.comwww.espontaneo.blog.com
Wow, looks like some very interesting stuff! Perhaps I'll try to run
some of it through the http://www.altavista.com babelfish translator,
which should make it somewhat readable...
--
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Antonio Carlos Jobim was from Brazil. The Portuguese language is a very
beautiful language for song lyrics, imo...
Leisha

"Twilight Girl" and other new poetry & music from Will Dockery:http://www.myspace.com/willdockery
Orson Wells as CitizenCain
2008-12-10 03:53:33 UTC
"Will Dockery" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:3f0a9f74-f175-4d57-9881-***@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Wow, looks like some very interesting stuff! Perhaps I'll try to run
some of it through the http://www.altavista.com babelfish translator,
which should make it somewhat readable...

Which should make it impossible for you to read and understand...