new clip
s***@bigpond.com
2012-03-31 13:00:16 UTC
Greetings net friend,
I was honoured to get permission to upload two of the Legend
singer/songwriter Bob Dylan’s two songs. Blowing in the Wind and also The
Times They Are a Changing. These two songs are sung by me. Its only a matter
of going to my channel http://www.youtube.com/samgreentm and viewing the top
two videos. The reason I am doing these videos is to honour the man, as he
is a great writer of words and music. See if I did them justice?
Sam Green and Peter Madden who form the new Sam Green and the Time Machine
are willing to perform for you.
Nothing is to small or too big, just book, we’ll come to the party
Seasons Greetings one and all

Sam Green
Also trading as
Sam Green & the Time Machine
Singer/songwriter & poet
ABN 12 104 886 163
17 McHenry St., Ripponlea Victoria
Australia 3183
Mobile 0412 564 404
www.MrMusicman.com
www.youtube.com/samgreentm
www.myspace.com/samgreenmusic
www.facebook.com/samgreenmusic
www.twitter.com/samgreenmusic
www.facebook.com/samgreenandthetimemachine
***@bigpond.com
keep the faith, spread the word
the music must be heard
Will Dockery
2012-04-14 10:52:58 UTC
Post by s***@bigpond.com
[...]
Thanks Sam, and long time no see!

--
Under The Radar / Shadowville All-Stars:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery#!/play_now/song_12609809